Raised so far
|Total laps completed so far|
Now more than ever, Dog Guides is relying on the generous support of its donors and partners to meet its goal of giving Canadians a new leash on life.
This year, we may not be able to walk together in person but we can still make an impact by coming together for Dog Guides! Register, fundraise and log those kilometres so that together, we can walk across Canada to create awareness about Dog Guides and fundraise to assist Lions Foundation of Canada in providing life-changing Dog Guides to Canadians with disabilities.
Our Goal? To "walk" the length of Canada - 5,514 km! Our National Virtual Walk Date is Sunday, May 30th, 2021. We will start off in Canada’s most easterly point, Cape Spear in Newfoundland and cross the finish line in Mt. St. Elias in the Yukon. You can participate by connecting your Fitbit device, downloading the Strava or Map My Fitness App or manually logging the distance you travel. Everytime you get out and active- whether you go for a walk or run, grab your bike to go for a ride, go on a wheelchair accessible trail, or dance around in your living room- we can work together to achieve our goal!
Adapting to a virtual walk across Canada for 2021.
At Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides, we have adapted, pivoted, evolved, and changed the way we do our work. It has been a challenge and we have had to be creative and innovative, but in spite of COVID-19, we continue to train dogs and match them to Canadians with disabilities.
Please join the thousands of our supporters across Canada by registering for your local virtual walk on Sunday, May 30th, 2021 to raise funds for the Pet Valu Virtual Walk for Dog Guides.
Every dollar raised will support Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides and its mission to empower Canadians with disabilities to navigate their world with confidence and independence by providing Dog Guides at no cost to them and supporting each pair in their journey together.
- Gabby Fredericks just donated $25
- Ruth Burton just donated $50
- John Hawkins just donated $50
- Scott Fournier just donated $100
- Karen Basciano-Ireland just donated $25
- Carle Parliament just donated $60
- Kath & Kev Venus just donated $30
- Thelma Greening just donated $25
- Nelson & Joy Scheifele just donated $50
- Clint Clearwater just donated $20
- Jenn just donated $50
- Larry & Andrea Krogman just donated $25
- Helene Lowry just donated $25
- Mary Manning just donated $50
- Sarah Hartman just donated $25
- Craig & Jenny Tallman just donated $100
- Ugo Finotti just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $35
- Anonymous just donated $25
- Sharon Whiteway just donated $25