Raised so far
Now more than ever, Dog Guides is relying on the generous support of its donors and partners to meet its goal of giving Canadians a new leash on life.
This year, whether participating at an in-person walk or virtually, we can all make an impact by coming together for Dog Guides! Register, Fundraise, and Participate! Be sure to log those kilometres so that together, we can help our mascot, Buddy, travel across Canada to raise awareness about Dog Guides and fundraise to assist Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides in providing life-changing Dog Guides to Canadians with disabilities.
Our Goal? To "walk" the length of Canada - 5,514 km! Our National Walk Date is Sunday, May 29th, 2022. We will start off in Canada’s most easterly point, Cape Spear in Newfoundland and cross the finish line in Mt. St. Elias in the Yukon. You can participate by connecting your Fitbit device, downloading the Strava or Map My Fitness App or manually logging the distance you travel. Everytime you get out and active- whether you go for a walk or run, grab your bike to go for a ride, go on a wheelchair accessible trail, or dance around in your living room- we can work together to achieve our goal!
|Total laps completed so far|
In-person and Virtual Options for the 2022 Pet Valu Walk for Dog Guides.
Please join thousands of our supporters across Canada by registering for your local walk on Sunday, May 29th, 2022 to raise funds for the Pet Valu Walk for Dog Guides. There will be options to participate in-person where possible, and virtually as well.
By participating in the Pet Valu Walk for Dog Guides, you are ensuring Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides can continue to fulfill our mission of empowering Canadians with disabilities to navigate their world with confidence and independence by providing Dog Guides at no cost to them and supporting each pair in their journey together.
- Andrea just donated $60
- Sara Stevens just donated $100
- Linda McLean just donated $100
- Ed Hattle just donated $20
- Anonymous just donated $500
- Tanya Morissette just donated $50
- Robert J. Tupper just donated $13.75
- Stewart Power just donated $20
- Sylvia Lents just donated $125
- Anne Sone just donated $50
- Dorelle just donated $30
- Anonymous just donated $30
- Kathleen Norman just donated $658
- Anonymous just donated $60
- Robert J. Tupper just donated $39.75
- Toronto Beaches Lions just donated $500
- scott riley just donated $80
- Robyn just donated $5
- Margaret just donated $100
- Courtney Albert just donated $110